How to use Who Times Beta 1.2

When you come to a post and you want to read it, just click on the title. Commenting is as easy, as ever. If you want to search the blog then simply use the search bar on the sidebar.

Sunday 2 January 2011

Jimmy Vee to appear in Series 6 of Doctor Who

It has been confirmed that Jimmy Vee will appear in series 6 of Doctor Who.

He has appeared in Doctor Who before playing the roles of Moxx of Balhoon (The End of The World) and Bannakaffalatta in 2007's Christmas special, Voyage of the Damned. He has also appeared in Doctor Who spin-off The Sarah Jane Adventures.

In a recent interview with the Evening times, it is revealed that the actor has been cast as a "top secret" role in the forthcoming series, which he is too film in Cardiff over the next coming months.

Speaking about one of his other roles on Doctor Who playing the Space Pig in Aliens of London he commented: ”I was playing a gargoyle in the TV show Weird Sister. My prosthetics guy said to me he was doing stuff for Doctor Who, and said ‘there’s a part which will suit you. Are you going to be available November and December?’ I said ‘I usually do panto’, but I cancelled that year and just sat back and waited. In December I got a phone call to say I’d got the part, in series one with Christopher Eccleston. It was great.”

Series 6 of Doctor Who is due to air with part one of the series this Spring, with Part 2 in Autumn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment